Davis Vision is taking action to assist members with accessing replacement eyewear, if they have been affected by the recent natural disasters in California, Mississippi, and / or Tennessee.
- Replacement eyewear: If your glasses or contact lenses have been lost or damaged due to recent natural disasters, Davis Vision will assist you with replacing your eyewear. Ask your eye care professional to call our Customer Service Center, 1 (800) 999-5431, and we will help them with your request.
- Assistance in finding an eye care professional: If you need to find an in-network eye care professional – especially if you have been displaced due to a natural disaster – call our member services department, at 1 (800) 999-5431, or use davisvision.com to find an in-network eye care professional close to your current location. Remember, you can visit any eye care professional in the network associated with your vision plan – it does not need to be the eye care professional who supplied your original glasses or contacts.
- ID card: Your member ID card is not required to visit an eye care professional in the network associated with your vision plan– simply tell your eye care professional you have Davis Vision.
Eye care professionals
- Replacement eyewear: If your patient resides in a state affected by recent natural disasters please contact our Order Entry Department, 1-800-77DAVIS / 1 (800) 773-2847, to process replacement eyeglasses or contact lenses orders.
California wildfire eligibility
- Notice 1: On Tuesday, August 18, 2020, California governor Gavin Newsom declared a statewide state of emergency due to the wildfires and extreme weather conditions in California. Learn more here. If you are affected by this state of emergency and need assistance with your Davis Vision policy, please contact Davis Vision customer service at 1 (800) 999-5431.
- Notice 2: On September 6, 2020, governor Gavin Newsom today issued an emergency proclamation for the counties of Fresno, Madera, and Mariposa due to the Creek Fire; for San Bernardino County due to the El Dorado Fire; and for San Diego County due to the Valley Fire. Learn more here. If you are affected by this state of emergency and need assistance with your Davis Vision policy, please contact Davis Vision customer service at 1 (800) 999-5431.